Evo, ako nekome moze biti od koristi.
Hi xxxxx,
Thanks.
As mentioned, I am URGENTLY assembling a team of Croation Nationals for the following positions: Toolpushers/Tourpushers, Assistant Drillers, Drillers Chief Mech Techs and Chief Elec Techs this is for long term major projects in Saudi Arabia on a 35/35 rotations, the team I am assembling needs to be familiar with the following:
• They should have pure oil and gas drilling experience
• Cyber and Joystick type only
• Highest managed total depth should be over 4500m and some with 9000m experience
• They should have experience in serious and modern rigs. 2000-2500 hp and above
If you or anyone you know is suitable and interested then please do not hesitate to pass my details on and ask them to get in touch, I would be truly grateful, they will enjoy being employed directly with my client whom is a truly international EPC/EPCI service provider and enjoys a superior competitive position especially within the oil and gas industry.
The client will be in Croatia conducting interviews over the next couple of weeks so this is an urgent request.
Thanks in advance
Imran
ik@ascentenergyglobal.com
Hi xxxxx,
Thanks.
As mentioned, I am URGENTLY assembling a team of Croation Nationals for the following positions: Toolpushers/Tourpushers, Assistant Drillers, Drillers Chief Mech Techs and Chief Elec Techs this is for long term major projects in Saudi Arabia on a 35/35 rotations, the team I am assembling needs to be familiar with the following:
• They should have pure oil and gas drilling experience
• Cyber and Joystick type only
• Highest managed total depth should be over 4500m and some with 9000m experience
• They should have experience in serious and modern rigs. 2000-2500 hp and above
If you or anyone you know is suitable and interested then please do not hesitate to pass my details on and ask them to get in touch, I would be truly grateful, they will enjoy being employed directly with my client whom is a truly international EPC/EPCI service provider and enjoys a superior competitive position especially within the oil and gas industry.
The client will be in Croatia conducting interviews over the next couple of weeks so this is an urgent request.
Thanks in advance
Imran
ik@ascentenergyglobal.com