Good morning,
I have a vacancy is for a 3rd Engineer to work on a drillship which is currently operating in Mozambique.
The mobilisation date is 3rd April and you would be required to work on a 3/3 rotation until 31st July 2014.
Please let me know if you would be interested and I would be happy to discuss the details further with you.
Vikki Pratt | Recruitment Specialist
Global Resource Management Ltd
Part of the Global Energy Group
Tel: (0) 1224 - 356 513 | Fax: (0) 1224 - 356 555
Email: vikki.pratt@gegroup.com
Web: Construction and maintenance solutions for the International energy industry | Global Energy Group
Sretno!
I have a vacancy is for a 3rd Engineer to work on a drillship which is currently operating in Mozambique.
The mobilisation date is 3rd April and you would be required to work on a 3/3 rotation until 31st July 2014.
Please let me know if you would be interested and I would be happy to discuss the details further with you.
Vikki Pratt | Recruitment Specialist
Global Resource Management Ltd
Part of the Global Energy Group
Tel: (0) 1224 - 356 513 | Fax: (0) 1224 - 356 555
Email: vikki.pratt@gegroup.com
Web: Construction and maintenance solutions for the International energy industry | Global Energy Group
Sretno!
